GARIBALDI BISCUITSتوسط: Samira Janatdoust
- زمان آماده سازی: 30 minutes /
- برای -- /
- 1 cup currants
- 1 ½ cup raisins
- 400g all-purpose flour
- 50g icing sugar
- 250g butter, softened
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons water
- Wash the currants and raisins, soak in water, then drain and puree in blender.
- Sift the flour; combine with icing sugar.
- Add the butter, cream together with the mixture.
- Add the egg yolks and combine.
- Gradually pour the cold water over the mixture, mix to a firm dough. Refrigerate for an hour.
- Heat oven to 350° F/180° C.
- Divide the dough in half, roll out one half between two baking papers to a 25×30 rectangle. Place on to the pan.
- Spread the pureed currants and raisins over the dough.
- Roll out the other half between two baking papers to a 25×30 rectangle. Place on the raisins.
- Mark on the dough to your desired cutting size.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes until golden.